So... b4 the treasure hunt,
they gave us 5 riddles 2 solve
1->Throw the Outside, Cook the Inside,
Eat the Outside, Throw the Inside...XD
2->Throw me away when you use me,
Pull me back to keep me. Wat am I?
3->I am red, scratch my head and now
I'm black. Wat am I?
4->The more you take the more you leave
behind. Wat am I?
5->Wat gets WETTER the more it DRIES?
after treasure hunt then practise skid
some more until our next activity...
!!!PLAYING IN THE RIVER!!!
it was real fun!!
one side was really shallow
(bout 1 foot deep) and the other
side was deeper than me...
we went diving from the bridge
over n over again...
if nvr masuk water properly(feet first)
sure very pain 1
i terhit my bck when i did a failed
frontflip others tried sideturns n backflips
n splits.I jumped off over n over
again for the fun of it time flied
so an hour past in a jump.
walked back n started the fire quickly
today to dry ourself but today i didnt
help with the fire but instead helped
prepare food again, we made
KFC style(the crispy skin) chicken
(albeit 1 with xtra salt), salted and
fileied[(I no noe hw 2 spell)I fileied half a fish]
and soya sosed fish, vegetables with
a bit xtra oyster sos n terlalu
banyak fried rice(used every1 elses rice)
ate a terlalu flavoured n unhealthy
dinner (but it sure taste good) XD
after tht we practised a full run of the skid
n then we had worship(my squad X bath)
then we went to the bonfire
(it was really big n hot)... BLISS ...
so... lets gat on to the skids shall we?...
(i remember my squads skid the most)
Squad 3->mr been said 'if i say ha then u say
samurai' on the truck to the campsite
got many branches so on pls b smart
n duck...samurai !ha! (2 get hit bi branches)
at the campsite, they realisae tht but
do not care n go on their activities
n then cos they find the toilets
weird (round) and tall ppl can look in,
2 boys enter the river n get lost
coz of the current.finally the last
2 campers go caving and started
singing london bridge is falling...
kena cave in, then we go back
n those hu got hit prayed 2 samurai
but X guna, those river pray 2 barney
but nthng happen. finally those cave-in
pray 2 God n then rescuers find them.
THATS ALL 4 NOW
IM GOING HF
June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment