So... where waS I...
I guess... I was at camp
What waS I doing...
I guess... I was having fun
What fun waS there...
I guess... The whole camp
OK... enough with the crap
so... where was i again??
yes... after the second night
Day 3
woke up... had muscle pains
exercise again then i got ready 4
!!!CAVING AT GUA KANDU!!!
played ZOO in the truck there and
then when we reached, i immediately
slipped and cut myself on a sharp stone
Wonderful start, enter the cave aand turn
on our torches walk around, learn about
communists, stalagmites n stalactites...
climbed up and down ropes, injured my finger,
did another flying fox(i was among the last
few on purpose cos i saw the other side was
under the hot sun but inside the cave it was cool)
smart ryte?then we climbed back in and back out
through another entrance, trecking through
forest n finally getting on the truck.
some played ZOO some more in the truck
(i had played it in the cave while waiting
for example while ppl were climbing up
ropes which had 2 b used 1 bi 1)
shows how much we played it
we also played it many other times
when we wwere bored or had nthng
2 do...XD played it so often... XD
when we came back we ate lunch and
had free time for awhile b4 going 4 treasure hunt
MY SQUAD WON 1st place
I guess... I was at camp
What waS I doing...
I guess... I was having fun
What fun waS there...
I guess... The whole camp
OK... enough with the crap
so... where was i again??
yes... after the second night
Day 3
woke up... had muscle pains
exercise again then i got ready 4
!!!CAVING AT GUA KANDU!!!
played ZOO in the truck there and
then when we reached, i immediately
slipped and cut myself on a sharp stone
Wonderful start, enter the cave aand turn
on our torches walk around, learn about
communists, stalagmites n stalactites...
climbed up and down ropes, injured my finger,
did another flying fox(i was among the last
few on purpose cos i saw the other side was
under the hot sun but inside the cave it was cool)
smart ryte?then we climbed back in and back out
through another entrance, trecking through
forest n finally getting on the truck.
some played ZOO some more in the truck
(i had played it in the cave while waiting
for example while ppl were climbing up
ropes which had 2 b used 1 bi 1)
shows how much we played it
we also played it many other times
when we wwere bored or had nthng
2 do...XD played it so often... XD
when we came back we ate lunch and
had free time for awhile b4 going 4 treasure hunt
MY SQUAD WON 1st place
No comments:
Post a Comment